http://sparkwebgroup.com/lazerlanes/our-activities/arcade/ Afily8 Leadership
Mr. Jean Frantz Guillaume, CEO
Has over 14 years delivering and providing solutions to Government Clients. Mr. Guillaume has a background in Diagnostic ImagingTechnology and has leveraged those skills into Managing Programs for strategic initiatives at multiple Government client facilities across the United States.
Prior to his healthcare career, he was part of a comprehensive healthcare support operation at 5th Battalion 10th Marines BAS in Camp Lejeune NC. While there, he was part of two Marine Corp units 5th Battalion 10th Marines and 3rd Battalion 12th Marines. Was deployed with those units to Okinawa, Hijudai, Hokkaido, and Fuji, Japan while on Active Duty. These deployment activities increased the logistical experience from the ramp up of transporting medical supplies and equipment during the logistical phase of these activities. These skills will prove beneficial to Afily8 Government Clients later while employing Program Management interventions on countless Government services.
Mr. Guillaume would later be Program Manager for several local government Contract Support initiatives before going completely Federal. Prior to the Federal Government he worked on local, county, and State Government Contracts in the State of Florida.
Mr. Guillaume was Program Manager for the following successful non-Federal Contract Activities:
- School Board of Seminole County-Temporary Staffing
- School Board of Volusia County – Temporary Staffing
- School Board of Brevard County- Temporary Staffing
- Orange County Government-Temporary Staffing
- Broward County Government-Temporary Health Care Staffing
- Florida Department of Children’s and Families-Temporary Nurse Assistant Staffing
- Florida Department of Children’s and Families-Disaster Relief Temporary Healthcare Personnel
- Grand Cayman, Cayman Island-Permanent Placement and Relocation MRI Technologist
- Grand Cayman, Cayman Island-Permanent Placement and Relocation CT Technologist
- Broward County Waste Water-Information Technology (Computer Programmer)